Request an appointment to see a CCC Counselor

Do you have questions or need help with:

  • Starting your career pathway (you have a solid idea of what you want to do)?
  • What courses to take?
  • Figuring out degree requirements?
  • Creating an Educational Plan?
  • Deciding what school to transfer to or how to transfer?
  • Figuring out a career (you don't know what to do at all and want to talk to someone)?
  • Stress, anxiety, or other strong emotions?
  • Personal difficulties?
  • Study skills that are not working well?
  • Finding local resources?

If this is your situation:

See an Academic Advisor/Career Coach
Call or Email:

If this is your situation:

See a Counselor by filling out the form below:


  As a service to our students, we offer free counseling at CCC. This is one method for requesting an appointment with one of the Clackamas Community College Counselors. You may also reach the Counseling Department at 503-594-3176 or at Upon submission of this form, you will be contacted within a business day or two about setting up an appointment with a CCC Counselor. If you are in crisis please contact the Clackamas County Crisis Line at 503-655-8585 (1-888-414-1553) or call 911. If you would like additional information about mental health and addictions concerns in the meantime, please visit for information and additional resources. Please complete all fields with a red asterisk in order to submit your appointment request form successfully. We look forward to speaking with you!
May we leave a message for you on this line stating we are calling from the CCC Counseling Department?*